30 Minutes – $40
60 Minutes – $65
Massage & Chiropractic
People benefit in a number of ways by combining chiropractic care and massage therapy. Both therapies work together simultaneously creating a synergistic effect. Recovery is normally faster and more complete when you address multiple components of your pain.
Correction of one’s structure often occurs more easily and with less discomfort, when soft tissue has been relaxed with massage and adjustments frequently last longer.
Both offer natural hands-on, drug-free techniques. They can be used as a preventative as well as restorative therapies.
What is a Massage Like?
Massage and related bodywork techniques can release painful muscle tension, improve circulation, increase joint flexibility, and reduce mental and physical fatigue. In addition, massage is among the most effective means available to combat stress.
Feel the Benefits of Massage!
- Decreases muscle tension and joint stiffness so that you can move more freely and enjoy your daily activities
- Promotes deeper and more restful sleep
- Improves the circulation of blood and lymphatic fluids, which strengthens the immune system
- Reduces blood pressure and relieves stress
- Promotes greater alertness in mental functioning
- Improves posture and body awareness, decreasing the physical stresses you put on your body daily
- Increases circulation, flexibility, and range of motion
TYPES OF MASSAGES OFFERED
Deep Tissue Massage is done to repair, restore, and enhance muscle function while increasing endurance and circulation. Using trigger point therapy and applying moist heat packs along with deep pressure helps release tension to specific areas throughout the body.
Therapeutic Back and Neck Release is designed to release stress and tension specifically to the back, neck and head area using deep pressure and trigger point therapy along with applied moist heat packs.
Prenatal Massage is meant to be enjoyed at the special time when your body needs extra care and nurturing. Prenatal Massage helps relieve stress, leg cramps, and back pain due to the all physical changes that occur during pregnancy.
Call (586) 978-8240 for more information!