Foot Levelers have been the world’s exclusive provider of custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers. Foot Leveler’s have helped over a million patients live happy, healthier lives. A Spinal Pelvic Stabilizer is an insert placed in your shoe to help improve your body’s balance, posture, and alignment. Stabilizers are the only orthotics designed to support all three arches of the foot to help create a balanced foundation for your body.
Take this Test:
- Do you stand or walk on hard surfaces for more than four hours daily?
- Do you participate regularly in any physical sport, (basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, , etc.)?
- Have you had a prior injury to your knee, back, or neck?
- Do you wear your shoes unevenly?
- Do you have joint pain while standing, walking, or running?
- Is one leg shorter than the other?
- Do you have knock-knees or bow-legs?
- Do you have obvious foot problems (bunions, corns, flat feet, etc.)?
- Do your feet “toe-out” when you’re walking?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, call Rauch Chiropractic Life Center to schedule your appointment for a FREE foot scan. 586-978-8240